The key aim of the redevelopment was to make the website clearer, easier to use and more appealing for users. It needed to inform people about what EuroHealthNet is and what it does, prominently represent the partnerships and members, and promote the organisation’s publications and events. The website should help users to engage with EHN and stay engaged for longer/more often.
We recommended a complete overhaul of the existing website, built from the ground up, with a custom design to improve user experience, and increase the chances of onboarding new members. The new website was created with the following in mind:
– A clean and easy to use layout
– Incorporating site search capability
– Social media sharing
– Utilising unique contact and request capture forms
– CTAs to prompt visitors to take required actions
– Fully responsive across all popular devices
– Newsletter article integration
– civiCRM integration using existing, tested, and trusted plugins
Brand Style Guide
The collaboration led to a great website which is much much more user-friendly and better represents us as an organisation.